Thursday, July 12, 2018

Reham Khan Book Against Nawaz Sharif


Following is written by the Reham Khan in her autobiography Book against Nawaz Sharif.


(while leaving IK she said)
“There must be some good in Pakistanis. This country has been saved. My
people have been saved And Allah has saved me. All this time, I prayed that
you should get your wish and that we could have a baby, but I thank God
today that I have been saved. And Nawaz might be a criminal…he might be
corrupt. But you know why Allah has given him his place? Because he knows
how to respect his wife and daughter.
Imran, jao tum azaad ho (you are free now), to do what you want to.”
And I walked away from him, that rock, and the false promises forever.

Following content can be found on the Page 551 of Book “Reham Khan“

No comments:

Post a Comment